Find out what you can recycle at home

Natalie from Sale, shared with us how she transformed her once spare bedroom into an amazing safari-themed nursery, ready for her new baby.
Compleating is simple. It’s about eating the whole ingredient or food and letting no edible parts go to waste. Check out Love Food Hate Waste…
Card packaging
In Greater Manchester, 86% of people are putting at least one item in their recycling bins that can’t be recycled. Take this quiz to find…


Important information about building and DIY waste

Any waste produced by tradespeople or builders you hired to carry out improvements, repair or alterations to your home is classed as business waste and can’t be disposed of at any of our Recycling Centres. Always ask a tradesperson to include waste disposal in their quote. If you are recycling or disposing of business waste, visit the business waste page.

Newsletter Image

Visit our education centres

Find out more

Get your question answered quickly

Use the drop down menus below to find a quick and easy answer to our frequently asked questions.

For other enquiries please complete the contact form.

Recycle for Greater Manchester