Browse our Education Centres

laptop on a desk

Find out what happens to your waste and recycling

Book a Free Tour

Search Learning Resources

Book a Free Virtual Session

four hands pointing to tablet with question one of quiz

Take our Quiz

Hands with tablet showing start of submitting entry to gallery

Share your project with us

4 hands pointing at tablet showing gallery page

Watch our ‘One World’ Animation


Open Days:


Date: Thursday 15th December, 2022

Time: 10:00 am until 12:00 pm

It's the most wonderful time of the year but over the festive period we create more rubbish that at any other time. We will give you tips ....

Recycle for Greater Manchester