From Monday  9th May 2022 residents using a vehicle over 2 metres high will be able to access the household waste recycling centres across Greater Manchester to dispose of household waste. (Except Springvale, Rochdale, and Every St, Bury)

All vans (including hire vans) and pick-up trucks will require a permit. Apply here.

Disposal of asbestos will still be at the weighbridge and PPE will be required.

Strictly no trade waste.

More info…


Contact Us

Contact us icon

Get your question answered quickly

Use the drop down menus below to find a quick and easy answer to our frequently asked questions.

For other enquiries please complete the contact form.



Adswood Road Recycling Centre

07881 384 874

Bredbury Parkway Recycling Centre

07881 386 897

Rose Hill Recycling Centre

07881 386 768



Cemetery Road Recycling Centre

07881 386 876

Every Street Recycling Centre

07881 386 829


Ash Road Recycling Centre

07881 384 758

Bayley Street Recycling Centre 

07881 384 616



Recycle for Greater Manchester