Visiting a Recycling Centre? 

  • Stay two metres away from other visitors and staff at all times
  • Two people from the same household may leave their vehicle only to carry large items
  • Cars and vans under 2 metres high only – no vehicles with trailers



Other News

Recycle for Greater Manchester Support Great British Spring Clean
Recycle for Greater Manchester is backing a campaign to get half a million people out and about clea....
GMWDA commits to tackling food waste in the UK
Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority (GMWDA) has pledged its support to tackling the global f....
Trafford residents urged to recycle their food waste
One Trafford have conducted research on the waste and recycling collected from residents and discove....
Right Stuff Right Bin campaign to help residents in flats
In total the campaign includes 37 blocks of flats located throughout the borough, in Bury, Radcliffe....

Latest Blog

Brown recycling box decorated with a drawing of butterfly with plants growing out of the box
Katy Jones, a member of Terrace Square Artists Project artists' collective shares how she has worked with her neighbours to create a beautiful outdoor living space for their families, friends and wildlife in Moss Side and Rusholme's once neglected alleyways. How it all began... Just over two....

Social Feed

General Newsletter

Recycle for Greater Manchester