Other News

What's in the box?
Most people in Greater Manchester are great at recycling all they can from all over their homes.....
Bathroom bottles
More and more people are recycling in Greater Manchester, but sometimes things from the bathroom are....
Life plus logo
The LIFE+ Up & Forward recycling project has worked to encourage residents to waste less and r....
Have a go at our new recycling quiz to see how you rank. Are you a top recycler, or do you need to b....

Latest Blog

Lauren Hutchinson, better known as The Rock Fairy, works with upcoming rock bands to bring their music to as many people as possible between offering artist development services and her own radio show. In March 2019 she embarked on the daunting task of reducing the impact the rock community has on....

Social Feed


Important information about building and DIY waste

Any waste produced by tradespeople or builders you hired to carry out improvements, repair or alterations to your home is classed as business waste and can’t be disposed of at any of our Recycling Centres. Always ask a tradesperson to include waste disposal in their quote. If you are recycling or disposing of business waste, visit the business waste page.

Recycle for Greater Manchester