Van Permit

Image with text reading - applying for your van, pick up, and twin axle trailer permit for household waste you will need: proof of your home address in your name your V5C form (logbook), registered at your home address (if owned) hire agreement (if hired) remember: you do not need to apply if you are using a car or a vehicle adapted for wheelchair users. if you have any issues when applying, please con tact

Recycle for Greater Manchester