Virtual session: Reusing items to give them a new lease of life!
Our team are passionate about reusing to make sure items don’t get wasted. Join us for a virtual session to give you ideas about reducing, reusing and recycling you rubbish.
With tips on how to reuse everyday items to bigger projects such as upcycling furniture.
Primarily aimed at adults but all ages are welcome!
We will also take you on a virtual tour of the Materials Recovery Facility
- See how your plastic bottles are sorted using lasers
- Find out how glass bottles and jars are given a clean using cyclones
- Watch how we turn your aluminium drinks cans and foil into biscuits (not suitable for eating)
Tuesday 25th May 2021
6.30pm to 7.30pm
How to book
- The event is open to Greater Manchester residents only (excluding Wigan).
- We are using Microsoft Teams as our platform – we will send you a link and instructions on how to join.
- Numbers for each event are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Book your place by emailing email@example.com
In your email, please include:
- Your name
- Contact telephone number
- The council area you live in
- The number of children attending and their ages (if applicable)