See how sunlight is converted into electricity!
Here’s your chance to visit the largest public sector owned solar farm in the North West.
- See how sunlight is being used to generate electricity
- Find out how the site fits in with the waste contract in Greater Manchester
- Find out what happens in the adjacent composting facility and Recycling Centre
How to book
- Numbers for each tour are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Visit is open to Greater Manchester residents only (excluding Wigan).
- Visitors between 7 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Sorry no under 7 year olds.
- This event is free of charge.
- Please note: there are no welfare facilities on site and the whole visit will take place outside. Be prepared for the weather.
Book your place by telephone or email.
Location: Salford Road, Bolton, BL5 1DG
Contact: Education Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Telephone: 0161 778 7109