Virtual session: Half term recycling fun and facts
Monday 15th February 2021
Are you looking for ways to engage your children over half term with doing their bit for the environment? Then why not take part in our virtual recycling session?
One of our education officers will lead the session with interactive activities, top tips to help you recycle right and interesting information about rubbish and the technology used in Greater Manchester.
Primarily aimed at children but adults are welcome too. ( Parents/guardians must be on the call for safeguarding reasons).
The session will include:
An introduction to which bin is which and what rubbish should go in each
The opportunity to prove you are a super sorter
“Sorted by science” separating experiment
Your chance to ask all those burning questions about waste and recycling
How to book
- The event is open to Greater Manchester residents only (excluding Wigan).
- We are using Microsoft Teams as our platform – we will send you a link and instructions on how to join.
- Numbers for each event are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Book your place by email email@example.com
In your email, please include:
- Your name
- Contact telephone number
- The council area you live in
- The number of people attending in your group and ages of any children attending (if applicable)