These resources were developed in partnership with Bolton College ESOL department especially for students of English for Speakers of Other Languages.
The session uses terminology and vocabulary which encourages an understanding about waste and how to recycle correctly, which will help the student in their home environment. This includes learning about which colour bin is for which type of material, the items that are accepted for recycling and other ways to dispose of waste correctly.
• Print an A3 workbook per student
• The other resources needed can be downloaded from the links below (see Session Plan for further information).
1. Idea 2a – Which bin is Which?
2. Idea 2C Slim your bin – Sorting cards
4. Idea 2C Slim your Bin Answer Sheets