April 2016 to November 2016
8,000 households in:
Deeplish, Kirkholt, Castleton, Queensway, Bellfield, Newbold.
The campaign focused on increasing paper and card recycling rates.
- Residents were spoken to at the door. A short survey was carried out to persuade people who did not have a paper and card recycling bin to order one or encourage residents with a 140 litre bin to swap it for a larger one (240 litre)
- Information leaflets were delivered to all households
- Community events were held
- 2,672 residents spoken to on the doorstep
- 431 blue bins ordered
- 7 information stand and 1 community fun day delivered
Rochdale: Let’s Recycle More Paper Campaign Report