From the 1st December 2021, you will need a permit if you are visiting your local Household Waste Recycling Centre to dispose of household waste using your own van, pick-up truck or a twin axle trailer

Use the link below to find out more information and apply for your permit. Please note: you will need to provide a copy of your V5C form (logbook) and current proof of address.

Please note: visitors using a standard car or a vehicle adapted for wheelchair users do NOT need a permit to use the Recycling Centres unless you intend to visit with a twin axle trailer.

Van and twin axle permit


Arcade games made from recyclable materials

Gee Cross cubs

A big well done to Ash, aged 4, who has made two arcade games out of cardboard boxes.

Arcade made from cardboard







Ash is part of the 3rd Gee Scout Group who took part in our online quiz after joining in with a virtual recycling session.

Gee Cross cubs







The group were also proud to share how they we’re being more eco-friendly including setting up crisp packet recycling through a TerraCycle UK scheme!

Find out more about booking a session.

Recycle for Greater Manchester